Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to blogging i guess

Wow, uh, hi

It's been a minute. I've actually been so hesitant on making a blog, and initially I never even wanted to but since my freshman year in university is about to begin-- being a design major-- I feel like I should have some quick platform to showcase my work 'n such until I finish designing and tending to the process of my website.

So yeahhhhh hi world!

I promise not to abandon this one-- like, I can't, because my work will be on here (even after my website is done, since it will link to each other) and I'm finally going to school to do what I love doing, so yay!

PS everything on here was done within the span of 15 minutes, so hush. It's 3:40am and I just felt the need to get everything 'done' right away, or else I'll have some huge, unfulfilled void. Plus I'm way too tired to let this linger in my mind until later. Technically I'm implying for you to not make fun of me hahaha :))))))

PPS I'm really in fashion design & tech, but saying 'fashion' and 'design' in one thing is really weird to me. Perhaps it's because it sounds kind of tacky and very girly, and I am NAT about that (life? lolllll). Almost always I refer to myself as just a general Design major because I really do love partaking in everything else inside that bracket. I literally grew up learning 4 Adobe programs because it was always my dream to make my own video game & anime so this is me now, HA. It will make more sense in the format of a bio so I'll stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment