Monday, August 26, 2013

Tired but too lazy to get into bed

Usually this happens when I get really tired-- physically and mentally-- and I swear that I'm going to sleep... then I sit at my desk, open my laptop and realize how much stuff needs to get done, before the real stuff actually starts getting done. Feel me?!?!

Also trying to get in the hand of a couple new programs: InDesign, Final Cut Pro, and Flash (ugh)-- stuff I either was too lazy to learn and settled for other things, and programs I just wanted to avoid for the rest of my life (Flash). Whatever.

Then suddenly I ended up on Photoshop.. and no, I don't know whose house this is. I seriously just took an hour to make this for Instagram because I had a fairly decent idea and it turned out kind of cute.

I really was just trying to distract myself from going to sleep.


I even worked around the exact dimensions of an Instagram picture.
Lol I need a life, I have go to sleep or else I'll take this too far and make more pointless images for random things.


post signature
@ANGELAESTELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment