Sunday, September 1, 2013

OFF-BEAT AS OF LATE.

GOING TO BE 110% REAL WITH ALL OF YOU.

I have never felt so panicky, stressed out and nervous about... I don't know, everything?!?!?! I've just been a little shyer than my usual loud self, and I feel a little lost. It totally has to do with the transition to university, and I know that's normal and all, but I'm so shocked that I'm actually so worked up!!

During high school, I've been to three high schools. I was totally into change so I let that fly by. No type of change in environment (back then) was scary for me because I enjoyed that! Sinking into uni, I guess it's cause all the rules I live by are a little different now, and everything has slowly been becoming chop-chop-chop. 

Feel me?!?!?

These emotions don't even just expel at the thought of school. It's been in so many situations lately; hanging out, work, asking people things? Whaaaaaa? People who know me know I could be pretty vocal and loud, and I don't know too much shame in what I say.. but I've been so cautious and shy lately, also really picky at what I do on a regular basis. My habits are just becoming weird and I don't know if this is okay lmao. 

LOL Maybe I'm taking this too far, y'all are probably just like "this girl is weird she needs to calm 
down it's just freshman year" BUT THATS EXACTLY WHY I'M WRITING THIS THOUGH! 

PLUS, SCHOOL RULES ARE SCARING ME. 

I used to be able to get away with catching late deadlines, sucking up to teachers and maintaining my A-grades after having been late everyday to class and missing a few assignments. Those art teachers LOVED me though. Gave me all the exceptions one could ask for. To add on to that, I'm really good at not getting sleep & increasing the weight in my eyes. I'm also good at not knowing when enough is enough and spending money on outside food/pounds of coffee rather than making it at home. That's going to be very difficult.

This is gonna be fuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn oh well it's different for me so this should be a really dope ride

Well this was just a thing to let out. It's cute that this is a little theraputic so I'm really hoping that y'all first-year kids out there who feel this way are a little relieved that you're not alone. I'm really trying to convince myself that too, but it's kind of hard when all I do is freak out but I know it's temporary! This chaos has to be.

G'LUCK TO ALL THE FRESHMEN & CATS TRANSITIONING FROM HIGH SCHOOL/TIME OFF TO UNI/COLLEGE. 

LOVE U ALL BE NICE MAKE CHOICES YOU WONT REGRET ♡♡♡
post signature
@ANGELAESTELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment